The unique character of the Covenant is expressed in the design of the Covenant logo
- people united in Christ
- people serving people in God’s name
- people bringing people to Christ.
The center circle symbolizes the unity and bond of fellowship which we call “the Covenant,” and the basis of the design is symbolic of four people facing north, south, east, and west.
- Each one’s arms are outstretched, indicating the church’s outreach in mission and service to the world.
- The four are part of the whole, yet their hands do not touch, symbolizing their unity in the freedom and evangelical warmth that characterizes the Covenant.
- The geometric arrangement of the four figures results in a cross-like pattern, representative of the center of our faith.
*Only authorized institutional and organized church members of the Evangelical Covenant Church may use trademarks of the Church. Such usage of ECC trademark is allowed only for authorized church functions, mailings, promotions, or events. ECC trademarks may not be used by individuals or by other third parties without the express written consent of the ECC.
from: The Covenant Church at a Glance (Covenant Publications, 2006)